6 steps to shooting Great Interior Photos
Posted by larrylohrman on January 7, 2006
There are six aspects for steps to shooting great interior marketing photos. The steps are:
- Use a camera with a wide-angle lens– at least 24mm, better down to 15mm
- Use a external flash or at tripod.
- Get a copy of Photoshop Elements and learn how to use it
- Thinking about what you are doing while onsite shooting photos
- Learn how to fix the common interior problems with Photoshop Elements
- Learn how to use Virtual tours
These are actually the chapter titles of the book I'm writing on this subject. The book goes into detail on all of these areas.